The SEAL project provides for:
1) the definition of a European Framework of competences for the SLF – Senior Learning Facilitator;
2) the implementation of the SEAL elearning platform where to have available: tools for self-assessment of the SLF – Senior Learning Facilitator – skills, competences and capacity; a collection of didactic contributions for the improvement of SLF training; guidance tools for the activation of in-company learning pathways able to attract young talents, or retrain workers.
3) Pilot activities of training and activation of learning pathways for 80 senior workers.
4) Pilot activities of skills assessment and certification for (80+20) 100 SLF.
5) National Action Plans suitable for taking charge of project results in training systems, validation and certification of competences, in order to introduce the role of the SLF – Senior Learning Facilitator – in the processes of cooperation between companies and VET Providers with a systemic approach
6) Roadmap for the transnational sustainability of the SLF – Senior Learning Facilitator -professional profile in the processes of co-design between companies and VET Providers
Moreover the SEAL project provides for the development of individualized training paths, accessing MOOC and Open Educational Resources, and laboratories for the implementation of the Empower Lab for VET and SLF, co-planning systems between SLFs, VET Provider staff, companies, stakeholders and policy makers.
The Empower Lab activities will contribute to highlight the competences developed by SLFs in the work-based learning processes at national and European level, for the purposes of validation systems, and certification of skills.
The validation of the project results is based on a stakeholder engagement process that will accompany all phases of the project, ensuring the sustainability and immediate transferability of the project results in the management systems of VET Providers and the exchange relationship with the learning systems in the workplace.